Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Task 12- Sharing what I've learned

I've shared my wiki with music colleagues and we have started brainstorming how we can take advantage of this tool together. Each of us could have a separate page on the same wiki...we can collaborate and the students can collaborate across divisions. Neat! We think it will be especially helpful with cross-curricular projects...something we've considered but never set in motion because it's hard to get everyone together. Not so anymore.

I taught my husband (a fellow music teacher) and other about RSS feeds and Delicious. He thought the latter was especially interesting. No more sifting through endless bookmarks on our home computer.

I'll be sharing more at our last music faculty meeting coming up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment