Friday, February 27, 2009

Task 10- Cool Tools

I found a couple of tools on the list to be particularly interesting...could be pretty useful:

Gliffy - concept mapping; might be neat to use as we work on our music curriculum mapping at HI.

Mnemograph (now called TimeGlider) - create neat music history time line...

The others didn't really jump out at me.

HOWEVER, I did come across Last.fm. Very cool! Free internet radio and online catalogue. Last.fm can recommend music based on your likes/dislikes and also gives concert listings in the area. Check out Yo-Yo Ma on last.fm. You can read his bio, look at photos and videos, etc. I think this would be a great tool for my music students.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth: I am the Technology Director at Paideia and help setup the online class that you are taking. What do you thin? Will some of the tools be useful to you as a teacher? Good luck in your technology travels.

    ReplyDelete